VHT Callback® cloud – Call Detail
The Call Detail page displays information regarding callbacks that are in progress, including those callbacks that are in queue waiting to be launched, as well as those callbacks already in the process of being returned.
Set the Report Parameters
The top bar on the page allows you to define the date and Call Target parameters for search activity and generating reports. Results are immediately displayed on the screen below the top bar, once you begin setting search parameters. Start at https://callback.vhtcx.com.
Step 1: On the sidebar menu, click on Call Detail.
Step 2: From – Select the start date for your search or report range.
Step 3: To – Select the end date for your search or report range.
Step 4: Select the desired Call Target or Category from the dropdown list.
Step 5: Select the Include all call attempts box if you want to include all launch attempts for a given callback, including any failed attempts, and attempts that did not result in a connection with a customer.
Practice it: Learn how to set parameters on the Call Details screen.
Filter the Call Detail Results
Call Details can be filtered based on the type of event. By default, NO EVENT FILTER is selected.
Select from the available events in the dropdown menu:
- Chose to Hold – Customer opted to hold rather than accept the callback offer.
- Priority Queue Timed Out – The configured timeout for the priority queue the callback was placed into expired.
- Used Adaptive Callback – An adaptive callback strategy was used.
- Rescued from Agent Disconnect – The customer was transferred to the holding queue after the agent disconnected prior to the callback being connected.
- Rescheduled – The callback was rescheduled from its original launch time.
Searches from within the defined Call Detail list can be initiated to display callback records based on a specific phone number or tag.
Before searching, ensure that you have set up your initial date and Call Target report parameters.
Step 1: Enter a phone number or tag into the search field.
Step 2: The Call Detail page will automatically refresh to display records based on the search term entered.
Step 3: Clear the search field to return to the complete Call Detail list.
Refine the Search
There are a few additional features that allow you to further refine the results in the Call Detail window.
- Summary Bar – Displays the call status and quantity of the calls within the defined parameters. Click on the following elements to filter the list to display only the calls with that status (For more detail, proceed to Report Elements):
- Column Header – When selected, both active and ended calls will be displayed in the detail.
- Active Summary – When selected, only active calls of the column status are displayed.
- Ended Summary – When Selected, only the ended calls of the column status are displayed.
- Caller Information Column – Displays the caller’s phone number information. When clicked, the list refreshes to display only information related to that caller.
- Filter Result Information – As you select filters, they will be displayed below the Summary Bar. To deselect any filters, click on the X next to the name. The page will automatically refresh to display results based on any remaining filters.
Practice it: Learn how to filter the call detail results on the Call Details screen.
The summary bar gives a high level overview and status of each call.
This color coded graphic provides the number of calls that are registering or requesting a callback with the system (Registering), number of calls that has requested a callback and awaiting launch (Requested), number of calls that are connecting with and agent and/or customer (Connecting), number of calls already connected with an agent and customer (Talking), and finally the number of completed calls for the period of time requested (Completed).
Start at https://callback.vhtcx.com.
Step 1: On the sidebar menu, select Call Detail.
Step 2: Review the columns of the table header.
- Call Detail – The call target associated with the callback.
- Caller – This refers to the caller’s identifier, which is typically their phone number which will be used for the return call (otherwise known as the automatic number identifier or ANI).
- Callback Launch Time – The date and time the callback is scheduled to launch or has been launched.
- Estimated For – The date and time the callback will be completed.
- ECBT – The estimated callback time that was calculated and quoted by the system. This is the estimated time the caller will need to wait in order to receive their callback.
- Time in Status – Time in status is the total time the callback remained in a specific state, indicated in the Status column.
- Status – A call’s status is determined by the current phase of the call as well as the most recent call event that has occurred.
New to the VHT Callback cloud product? Get started here.