Set your business name, hours, and users in the Organization tab.
Admins can define general settings that apply to the entire organization.
- Name (required)- Your organization’s name.
SIP Termination URI –(optional) Add an existing SIP Trunk Termination URI to save money on toll charges
- Allow International– If international (non-U.S.) calls are allowed for your organization, you will see the Spoken ANI Prefix and Max Per Minute Rate fields.
- Enter a zero if customers will expect to hear an ANI prefix starting with a zero during call registration.
- Enter the maximum per-minute rate (in USD) allowed for a callback to the customer.
- Max Scheduled Callbacks per Call Target per Interval – optional, for web widgets only. Identify the maximum number of callback attempts the application can make per call target, per identified interval of time.
- Blacklist Numbers – used to avoid regions your company does not serve, known spam numbers, or community service numbers such as 9-1-1, 4-1-1, and others.
- Admins and managers can add, edit, and delete business hours and holiday hours for their organization.
- Business hours set in the Call Target tab override hours set here.
On this tab, a user can add, edit, and delete hours associated with an organization. They can also add holiday hours as well. These hours can be added on an as needed basis.
Practice it: Learn how to add hours to your organization.
- Add, edit, and delete users
- Assign users to different roles for access to information and actions.
- Assign users to business units (see next section).
- Grant billing access to manage the organization account.
When a user is added, they will receive an email with instructions for setting up their user account.
User roles and permissions
Depending on a user’s role, they can perform certain actions for pending, failed, or finished callbacks:
Practice it: Learn how to add users to your organization.
Business Units tab
Business Units are multiple call targets grouped into a subset.
Admin users can:
- Create, Modify, Delete, and Assign Business Units
- Modify Billing Access
Admins can create a new business unit, then assign it to a user who will only see this specific set of call targets.
Practice it: Learn how to add business units to your organization.
Admins and managers can disable pending callbacks and callback registration.
Select this option in an emergency to stop all callbacks from launching.
- Callers can still register for a callback, but will not hear ECBT.
- Callbacks will resume when the option is turned off.
Disable Business Hours-
Select this option when call volume increases or staffing decreases.
- No new callbacks register.
- Callers hear “We are unable to offer callbacks at this time” and are disconnected.
- Callbacks registered before the option was selected will continue to launch and are placed in the priority queue.
Practice it: Learn how to turn off callbacks for your organization.
New to the VHT Callback cloud product? Get started here.